Are you bored with your current job? Do you want to take on a new challenge? Find out how data from aircraft black boxes can help to reduce the world’s CO2 emissions! At StorkJet you can make a real impact on the world and contribute to decreasing the pollution of air you breathe.
Our main mission is to help airlines reduce fuel consumption and optimize flight operations. To make it, we use data acquired directly from aircraft and our own, advanced artificial intelligence algorithms.
By joining us, you become part of a team of experts and you get the opportunity to work with the biggest airlines in the world.
Spread your wings at StorkJet! ✈
We are looking for: Flight Engineer
- Searching for fuel savings in airline operations
- Analysis of data from aircraft recording systems
- Defining the scope of new system features & functionalities
- Monitoring of airlines fuel efficiency initiatives
- Customer technical support in the field of system operation, support in the implementation of new fuel policies
- Higher education in the field of aviation engineering or operations
- Two years of experience in the airlines operations or related services (eg. Aviation analyst, airline pilot, flight dispatcher, navigator, flight coordinator, aircraft engineer)
- Analytical skills (drawing logical conclusions, ease of interpreting tables and charts)
- Knowledge of the English language including aviation terminology (direct cooperation with foreign airlines)
- Basics of statictics
- Good organization of working timeGood knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of SQL or programming languages
- Ability to write industry articles
- Knowledge of data security issues e.g., ISO, NIST, OWASP Top Ten
- Certificates of participation in trainings in the field of information security
Benefits and more:
- Opportunity to participate in language classes
- Discretionary Bonus
- Private health care
- Multisport card
- Employee referral program with bonuses
- Fresh fruits every week
- Oatmeal station for every employee
- Opportunities for development
- Possibility of implementing your ideas and solutions
- Great location – in the heart of Katowice
- Flexible working time
- Regular, unconventional company Events
Send your CV and become part of our team!
If you have any questions about the offer or our company, feel free to contact us 📩 [email protected].