MAKE AIRCRAFT PERFORMANCE EASY.
EXPLORE NEW SAVINGS.
Performance of each aircraft changes over time. If not tracked precisely, planning accurate amount of fuel, as well as optimum speed and altitude is a challenge and airlines cannot reach maximum efficiency of their aircraft. Thanks to the most precise, fully automated Aircraft Performance Monitoring for the whole fleet, you can easily reduce the fuel burn.
Are you curious how to set up a successful APM process? Make APM easy. Increase performance of your fleet up to its maximum potential!
WHY APM IS SO IMPORTANT?
The goal of Aircraft Performance Monitoring is to know the up-to-date performance of each aircraft in the fleet to plan and execute flights in optimum way and as a result reduce the fuel burn. This is done by measuring actual fuel consumption of each aircraft and comparing it to the fuel consumption of a new aircraft. The difference that is called Performance Factor or Fuel Factor is later used in multiple systems, including FMS and Flight Planning System. Precise Fuel Factors are crucial for accurate fuel planning, safe reduction of contingency fuel and optimum selection of speed and altitude by the FMS.
The more precise aircraft performance figures are, the less extra fuel on board and as a result the less fuel burned.
LIMITATIONS OF THE TRADITIONAL PROCESS
It is not precise. Because of the small number of inputs, the output is less accurate making fuel burn prediction error bigger.
It is too complex, just processing the data can be a challenge.
Various tools are required to handle APM for the whole fleet.
LET’S CHANGE IT
Make aircraft performance monitoring easy and precise.
Easy, so that meaningful results can be obtained quickly from one place, with no effort.
Precise, so that performance will be free of seasonality and hidden errors, such as gross weight error.
- 1.4 mln
- 227 years
precision of own
WHY ADVANCED APM?
SEE PERFORMANCE OF ALL AIRCRAFT IN ONE PLACE
Different software for each aircraft type makes APM complex and time consuming. StorkJet developed totally new approach to APM. You can now enjoy a solution fully compatible with all aircraft types – from turboprops to the biggest jets.
NO MANUAL WORK ANY MORE
The process is designed to work fully automatically with results being updated in the system as soon as new flight data is available. No manual work is required any more!
ENJOY THE HIGHEST PRECISION
AdvancedAPM is a solution that takes care about every little thing:
- Uses real flight data, with 50+ parameters used to measure performance.
- Performance models are fully independent from the manufacturer.
- For all flight phases based on all available segments of stable flight.
- Models for each tail number.
EXPLORE NEW SAVINGS
- Lower fuel bill thanks to optimum flight planning and flying with efficient speeds and altitudes.
- Use one solution to support the entire fleet.
- Eliminate costs of APM data transmission over ACARS.
- Significantly reduce time required to manually handle the process.
- Detect root cause of performance related problems and reduce fuel burn through repairs.
PRECISE FUEL FACTORS
- Calculate fuel factors for FMS & Flight Planning System
- Compare aircraft within the fleet and check their performance changes over time
- Be aware of unusual performance deterioration with automatic alerts
- 100+ parameters for aircraft aerodynamics, engine and air data sensors:
- Aircraft aerodynamic deterioration
- Engine thrust generation problem
- Engine thermal performance
- Monitor trends before & after corrective actions
EASILY INTEGRATED & INTUITIVE
- 60+ intuitive charts and reports
- One-time integration, then runs by itself
- Support of flight data from multiple sources (QAR, ACMS, ACARS)
- Integrate APM results directly into flight planning system
- Export all data to defined formats (CSV, 3rd party software)