Airline & Aerospace MRO & Flight Operations IT Conference in Bangkok is already behind us. We participated in this vastly fruitful venue on the 19th and 20th of October. During the conference, our booth’s guests had a chance to:
- try out live what FlyGuide, our EFB app for pilots, has to offer on their own!
- check the FuelPro fuel efficiency dashboard possibilities to optimize 44 fuel initiatives.
- talk about the newest insights in fuel efficiency and aircraft performance monitoring based on artificial intelligence!
During the conference, Piotr Niedziela, VP and head of business development, presented sustainable aviation solutions with other vendors, mainly focusing on fuel efficiency, management solutions, Flightdeck Optimizer Apps, product overview, new customers, latest developments, and 2022 outlook. As always, we had great talks and meetings. Kudos to the organizers for their professional preparation for the event. The considerable interest and positive feedback about FlyGuide – our EFB app for pilots. It motivates further hard work a lot. And, of course, one more additional side perks – a chance to explore Bangkok on our own for the first time.
Wonderful event! Thank you for having us, and see you next year.
The Airline & Aerospace MRO & Operations IT Conference is the world’s only event to address the key issues relating to the development of IT and its essential use for aircraft maintenance and flight operations.
In just two days, it provides one-stop solutions for airlines, aircraft operators, and Independent MROs to discover more about how new technology can streamline, increase their operating efficiency, and dramatically reduce costs. The conference provides three significant opportunities:
- Software Demos: A large exhibition area allows airlines, aircraft operators, and MROs to try and demo the major software and hardware systems from the world’s leading vendors. The solutions you will be able to demo include:
- MRO/M&E: Fully integrated MRO / M&E systems, ERP Integrated Software, Paperless Systems, Supply Chain Management Solutions, Digital Documentation Management Solutions, Paperless Manuals, Documentation Scanning Solutions, Mobile solutions for the Hangar, Digitization; Data Analytics, more…
- Flight Operations: Digital and Paperless Solutions for the Flight Deck, EFB, ETL, Flight Planning Systems, Fuel Management / Efficiency, Aircraft Connectivity, Crew & Scheduling Solutions, Load Management, etc.
- Agenda of Presentations: A 2-day agenda of presentations, given by industry experts and the IT users themselves, will discuss the latest key issues and trends in this vital sector of the industry. Case studies, vendor showcases, and interactive workshops are included to ensure that delegates receive key, varied and fresh information.
- Networking: 500+ key executives from airlines, operators, MROs, OEMs, IT Vendors, Regulators, and Consultants from across the Americas zone and beyond will be in attendance allowing for exceptional networking and the exchange of ideas.
Stay up-to-date and follow us on LinkedIn or request a demo to find out the possibilities of StorkJet’s fuel efficiency solutions.