FLIGHT DATA MONITORING FOR GENERAL AVIATION
Be aware of dangerous incidents while flying and improve your training process!
If your fleet has aircraft equipped with glass cockpits, this solution is for you.
- Identify dangerous events.
- 70+ types of safety incidents – in all flight phases, both operational and technical.
- Check safety indicators presented on the intuitive charts and diagrams.
- View flights and events in a flight simulator or in 3D flight trajectory.
- Follow trends and safety improvements among pilots, students and instructors.
- Fly with optimum speed and save fuel.
- Safety enhancement:
- Implement corrective actions
- More objective risk management
- Reduce maintenance costs:
- Predict and diagnose technical faults
- Enhancement of training quality:
- Use FDM data in training materials
- Fuel costs reduction:
- Fly at optimum speed and burn less fuel
How does it work?
We apply high level of data protection (dedicated server, IT security audits) – airlines thrust us with their data.
The main areas of safety enhancements:
FDM4GA identifies over 70 types of events, both operational and technical, such as:
INSIGHT INTO ALL EVENTS
Replay the event in flight simulator