advanced aircraft performance monitoring
Storkjet’s Advanced APM is an innovative solution using data analytics that focuses on two areas of the aircraft performance:
Accurate diagnostics of airframe & engine aerodynamics
Triggering maintenance checks and presenting repairable items within your fleet that would enable around 1% of fuel savings.
Reliable Aircraft Performance Monitoring
Enhanced APM process that eliminates manual tasks and ACARS transmission costs. Advanced APM presents aircraft-specific data for fuel consumption computation, enabling accurate fuel planning and prediction.
FEATURES & FUNCTIONS
- Calculation of the aircraft, airframe and engine Performance Factors
- Customised reports on: aircraft aerodynamic deterioration, engine thrust generation problems and engine thermal performance
- Fully automatic processing
- Extraction of flight data (QAR, ACMS, ACARS)
- Exception based alerting with reasons of performance worsening
- Intuitive reports via web platform or Excel
- Eliminating costs of APM data transmission over ACARS
- Automatic detection of performance related problems – up to 1.1% fuel savings per aircraft
- Monitoring of trends during operations, before & after corrective actions
- Significant reduction of time required to manually handle the process
- Calculation of Performance Factors for FMS & Flight Planning System
- Reports presented with easy to use interface
- Verification of manufacturer’s Aircraft Performance Guarantees
Do all aircrafts within your fleet are free from aerodynamic related problems?
Our study has revealed that even young aircraft are not free from faults causing up to 1.1% of extra fuel consumption. Most of the times, these faults are difficult to observe, but easy to repair. Diagnostics module automatically detects all of aerodynamics problems above and many more!
Our Aircraft Performance Monitoring module uses the same process for data download as the QAR files, which eliminates the need to transfer APM data over ACARS and as a result saves you money.
StorkJet’s APM automatically determines the actual performance level of each aircraft of the fleet, without any manual input. This is done with respect to the manufacturer’s book and baseline levels. The performance level is furthermore divided into airframe deterioration and engine degradation. The measurements are presented over time which allows to monitor trends and compare aircraft within the fleet. As a result accurate fuel consumption values can be later used in FMS
& Flight Planning System.